Thursday, July 6, 2023

Jaded Blossom July 2023 Celebration Sale & Mini Release!



Hey Everyone! It's almost time for the July 2023 Celebration Sale & Mini Release!  
Jaded Blossom is releasing a bunch of fun new items on Friday! 

Here is what I created using the new items.. 
I used Jaded Blossom the new TROPICAL VIBES and the new TROPICAL VIBES OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment, the new GNOME DIES: TIKI ADD ONS for the flower, coconut, skirt and hat, the OCEAN WAVES STENCIL for the background, the GIRL GNOME DIE for the base of my gnome, the SUNBURST CARD MAT DIE for the sun layer and the TROPICAL DIES for the sand.
Hope you like my card for todays sneak peek!!!

Supplies I Used for my Card:

Don't forget we also have our July Celebration Sale
starting on Friday!


Your purchase earns you tickets! 

 Also the return of the Golden Ticket

Our design team has made some wonderful projects using the new items! Make sure to check them all out. Links below..  


Have FUN Hopping!!!
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!


No comments: