Monday, April 24, 2023

Jaded Blossom Mini Weather Release

 

Happy Monday! It's time for our Mini April Showers release! 
We have four new items available! 
Gnome Dies Weather Add Ons $33.99
Diagonal Card Mat Die $19.99
Rainy Days $15.99
Rainy Days Outline Dies $16.99

We also have a select few items on sale that go with our release. 

Here is a link to my YouTube video for my card!!!

I used Jaded Blossom the new RAINY DAYS with the RAINY DAYS OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment, the new GNOME DIES: WEATHER ADD ONS for the hat, boots and clouds, the 
GIRL GNOME DIES for the base of my gnome, the GNOME DIES: CHICK ADD ONS
for the chicks, the RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the layer, the RAINDROP STENCIL for the background and the OCTAGON DIES: CHRISTMAS ADD ONS 2 for the look of a puddle.

 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Will have a YouTube video for this card Wednesday!!!

I used Jaded Blossom the new RAINY DAYS with the new RAINY DAYS OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment, the new GNOME DIES: WEATHER ADD ONS for the hat, boots, clouds and umbrella, the GNOME DIES for the base of my gnome, the RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the layer and the BORDER DIES 2 for the big cloud
Thanks so much for checking out my projects! 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:


Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

No comments: