Thursday, April 13, 2023

Jaded Blossom April Release Blog Hop!!!


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to
Jaded Blossom's April Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Larelyn you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

I will have a VIDEO for this card a little latter on, maybe next week

MOROCCAN STENCIL

I used Jaded Blossom the new MOROCCAN STENCIL for the background, the new 
BUILD A BOOTH: TACO ADD ONS for the banner and the pepper in her hand, the new 
with the CINCO DE GNOMO OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment, the GRIL GNOME DIES
for the base of my gnome, the RECTANGLE DIES 2 for the layer and the 
STITCHED OVAL DIES for the oval layer...
Hope you like my card for todays sneak peek

Supplies I Used for my Card:
MOROCCAN STENCIL
BUILD A BOOTH: TACO ADD ONS
RECTANGLE DIES 2
STITCHED OVAL DIES


Regular Price for the Release Package is $120.99

FREEBIE OFFER: MOROCCAN STENCIL
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Cynthia
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

11 comments:

J Cochran said...

So cute! The cactus paper is perfect for this. I also love that you did a girl gnome with this release. Nice job!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful stenciling and I love the little gnome!

Julie said...

This is AMAZING! Great color combo and that cactus paper!!!! So adorable!

Rebecca G said...

so cute!!

Cheryl Wells said...

How cute is this card - I love the blue background - very nice!!!

Denise E said...

I love the spicy birthday card! So many cute ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Susan R. said...

Great card for a May birthday! Love the spiciness! 🌶️

sharon g said...

Her sombrero is adorable. I LOVE how you used different colors. And the chili is so cute. I LOVE THIS

aussie aNNie said...

Cuteness plus, you sure know how the make a cute card and gorgeous background xx

Sue D said...

Cute. I like the mix of colors and patterns.

Valerija said...

Wonderful card with so many amazing details. I love it!
Valerija xx