Friday, September 16, 2022

Ink n splatter September Release day!!!

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

I made a FUN card using the NEW Ink N Splatter September Release Stamp set Sweet and Spooky Halloween Stamp Set... SO ADORABLE!!! So all the DT members share there projects last Friday and I have an other video and card for this release too.

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

https://youtu.be/yIVq548Uh1M

I had so much fun coloring all these ADORABLE CUTIES!!!

 Sweet and Spooky Halloween Stamp Set

Ok here is a FUN treat box I made with the new goodies
Sweet and Spooky Halloween Die Set for the sentiment and image, the Spooky Nights 6x6 paper for the top of my box and from Jaded Blossom I used COFFIN DIE for the base of my box and the WORD BUBBLE DIES for the bubble to add my sentiment in.
Hope you like my project for today!!!


Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - ORANGE - YR16, YR21, YR24, YR27, GREEN - YG17, RED - R08, PINK - RV11, GRAY - C5,C2, PURPLE -  V15, 
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!

No comments: