Monday, September 12, 2022

Ink N' Splatter Happy Fall Foxes!!!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
It's my day to post a video for Ink N' Splatter
Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

SUPER DUPER CUTE FALL CARD
for the ADORABLE Fox and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used 
DIMENSIONAL BANNER DIES for the banner, the SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES with the
STITCHED CIRCLE DIES for the base and the GNOME DIES: FALL ADD ONS for the leaves.
Hope you like my card and video for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Ink N' Splatter 

Copic Colors I used for these set - BLUE - B93, B95, B97, BROWN - E08, E40, E42, E44, ORANGE - YR21, YR24, YR27, GREEN - YG61, YG63, RED - R24, PINK - RV11,
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

1 comment:

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the shape of the card.
Sweet card. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com