Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Take Time To Chill!!! C.C Designs

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
It's my day to post a Video for C.C Designs

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

I used C.C. Designs the SNOWMAN KIDS for the ADORABLE Snowman's and sentiment, the
RECTANGLE for the inside of my card, the WINTER SCENE SLIMLINE for the look of snow and from Jaded Blossom I used HELLO WINTER for the sentiment, the WINTER DIES for the snowflakes and from LAWN FAWN the MAGIC IRIC with the MAGIC IRIS SNOWFLAKE
and MAGIC IRIS ADD-ON.
I hope you like my card for today. 



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
LAWN FAWN
MAGIC IRIS
MAGIC IRIS SNOWFLAKE
MAGIC IRIS ADD-ON


Copic Colors I used for these set - RED - R17, R29, GRAY - C4, C7, ORANGE - YR16, YR18, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, PINK - RV11, BROWN - E35, E37, E42, E43, E44, E49, GREEN - YG25, YG17, also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!



No comments: