Sunday, December 5, 2021

Jaded Blossom December Challenge - RED and GREEN!

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - RED and GREEN!!!

For today I made 4 tags for Christmas using all these goodies CHRISTMAS WISHES
Hope you like my tags for today!



Supplies I Used for my Tag:
CHRISTMAS WISHES

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up by Saturday, 01/01/2022
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at 

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend


No comments: