Monday, September 20, 2021

Ink N Splatter September Release!!!

  Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

Today is Ink N' Splatter September Release

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

https://youtu.be/5aIi6xt64rs

I have so much fun with this release!!!
I used Ink N' Splatter the new SABRINA'S MOON for the sentiment and the ADORABLE image, the new SABRINA'S MOON DIE to cut it, the CLOUDY DAY STENCIL for the background and from Jaded Blossom I used RECTANGLE DIES 1 with the SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the layers, the STAR DIES for the big star and the BANNER DIES
for the smaller stars.
Hope you like my card for today

 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG25, GRAY - C2, C4, C7, PINK - RV11, RV32, RV34, RED - R24, BROWN - E33, E35, E37, E42, E43, E44, YELLOW - YR21, YR23, ORANGE - YR16, YR18, PURPLE -  V15, V17, also used Pencils
Distress Oxide Black Soot

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: