Monday, September 13, 2021

Ink N' Splatter On The Pond paper pack


  Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

Today I have a card for Ink N' Splatter with the On The Pond paper pack  

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

https://youtu.be/C7ph8_DMNfo

I used Ink N' Splatter the Pond Life for the ADORABLE frogs, the On The Pond paper pack 
for the paper and from Jaded Blossom I used Slimline Dies for the base of my card and the 
Tropical Dies for the look of water.
Hope you like my card for today!

Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG03, YG17, YG25, YG63, YG67, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, BLUE - B00, B02, YELLOW - YR21, YR24, GRAY - C2, C4, PINK - RV32, RV34, RED - R24, R39, BROWN - E33, E35, E37, E43, E44
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a cute slimline. I just became your Follower, and I'd LOVE to have you follow me back.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Have a blessed week,
Karen L