Thursday, January 21, 2021

Jaded Blossom January Stamp Release!!! Day # 4

 

Welcome to our third day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with Two NEW Stamp sets

For today I colored the images on the new set and made treat boxes with some of the images
This set will be added to the store so it will give you a better look at the stamp sets and also give an idea on how to color them.


Here is some fun treat boxes I made with one of the sets.
I used Jaded Blossom the new Deep Breath for the stamp portion, the Gable Box Die for the base of my boxes.
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)

 Supplies I Used for my Treat Boxes:
Deep Breath 

Deep Breath

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget to come back Tomorrow, I will have more Sneak peeks

No comments: