Sunday, January 3, 2021

Jaded Blossom December Challenge - Coffee


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
 Challenge - COFFEE
Make a project using Coffee theme!!! 

I used Jaded Blossom the Winter Dies for the big snowflakes, the Winter Banner Dies 2
for the small snowflakes, the Gift card Die for the inside to add a gift card, the 
Coffee Slider Die for the base of my project, the Coffee Slider Die Add On for the sleeve, the 
Mini Tag Dies 3 for the banner and the Happy Brew Year for the sentiment. I also used
Doodlebug Design Winter Wonderland paper and Odds & Ends
Hope you like my Gift Card Holder for this Challenge....


Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder:
Doodlebug Design Winter Wonderland paper and Odds & Ends

Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it.
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by 01/02/2021 11:59 pm PST


 You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at 

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend



1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

Super cute Cindy and fabulous colors