Thursday, November 26, 2020

November Facebook Challenge: Make It Sparkle

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 I am entering the Challenge over at C.C. Designs on Face Book page 
November Facebook Challenge: Make It Sparkle
 For today I made a Slimline card and to make it sparkle I used some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents I used C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps the set
 IT'S A ROBERTO'S CHRISTMAS CLEAR STAMP SET for the ADORABLE kids
 and from Jaded Blossom I used

Banner Dies and Slimline dies... 

Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!!


 
Supplies I Used for my Card:

Slimline Dies  

Banner Dies

 Copic Colors I used for these set - BROWN - E71, E74, E77, SKIN - E00, E11, E13,
GREEN - YG25, YG17, ORANGE - YR18, GRAY - C5, C7, YELLOW - YR21, YR24, YR27
 also used Pencils
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!


1 comment:

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so cute, Love the images and great coloring! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season and stay safe!
cindys-greencricut