Monday, November 2, 2020

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release!!! Day # 1



 Welcome to our First day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with One NEW Stamp set, One NEW Stencil 
and One NEW Die set!!! :)

I used Jaded Blossom the new Christmas Is Gnoming for the sentiment and ADORABLE Santa, the new Buffalo Plaid Stencil for the background, the Luggage Tag Dies for the tag base
the Candy Wrap Dies for the top of my Chocolates, the Candy Caddy for the box, the 
 Dimensional Banner Dies for the banner and the 3x8 Inch Clear Bags for the bag.
I also added the Copic colors I used on this image down below....
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)

 Supplies I Used for My Treat Holder:
Christmas Is Gnoming

Copic Colors I used for these set - BROWN - E40, E42, E44, E49, SKIN - E00, E11, E13,
GRAY - N0, C2, C7, C9, RED - R24, R29, GOLD - Y28


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $104.99
November 2020 Release will include:
5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - New Dies
2 - New Stencils 
1 - 4x6 Freebie Stamp "while supplies last"

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 12 am pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*4x6 Freebie - Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $114.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget to come back Tomorrow, I will have more Sneak peeks


No comments: