Monday, October 26, 2020

October Facebook Challenge: Create A Scene

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 I am entering the Challenge over at C.C. Designs on Face Book page 
October Facebook Challenge: Create A Scene
All so the Your Next Stamp Challenge 
For today I made a card with a sweet Christmas set but colored the image with Halloween colors... I just got this set a few weeks ago and was wanting to color her and I think she is ADORABLE this way too :)
for the ADORABLE little girl and from Jaded Blossom I used Mushroom Die for the grass, the Scenic Dies for the tree, the Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer, the Fall Dies for the pumpkins, the Fall Banner Dies for the leaves, the Pumpkin Faces for the faces, the 
Too Cute To Spook for the sentiment and the 

Cloud Stencil for the background.

Hope you like my card for today!!!


Supplies I Used for my Card:
Too Cute To Spook

Copic Colors I used for these set - BROWN - E33, E35, E37, SKIN - E00, E11, E13,
GREEN - YG25, ORANGE - YR16, YR27, GRAY - C2, C9

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: