Thursday, October 1, 2020

Jaded Blossom September Stamp Release!!! Day #4

 

Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with One NEW Stamp set

For today I colored the images on the new set and made a card with one of them
This set will be added to the store so it will give you a better look at the stamp sets and also give an idea on how to color them.


I used Jaded Blossom the new Clear Jar: Halloween Add Ons for the candys, the 
 Halloween Treats 2 for the sentiment, the Clear Jar for the jar, the Stitched Square Dies for the bottom layer, the Doily Dies for the doily and the Border Dies for the banner. Also used 
Doodlebug Design - Papers and ghost cut
Hope you like my Sneak peeks for today!!!

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Jaded Blossom
Doodlebug Design - Papers and ghost cut



  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!! :)
Tomorrow is are Blog Hop so make sure to come back and see my project I made with this AWESOME Releases!!!!

No comments: