Thursday, July 9, 2020

Thank You So Much!!! YNS Challenge #142 – How Does Your Garden Grow?

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 I am entering the Challenge over at Your Next Stamp!!!
 
It's also Jaded Blossom Release week so these cards will be in the Hop too and I have two more projects to go with it!!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Slimline Dies for the base of my cards, the
Don't Give A Hoot for the AWESOME Owl, the Flower DiesSpring Dies and Fruit Dies for the flowers and leaves, the Super Sized Thank You for the sentiment.
Hope you like my cards for today!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Cards:
Jaded Blossom
 
Copic Colors I used for these set - BROWN - E41, E42, E43, E44, E33, E35, E37, GREEN - YG17, YG25, PURPLE - V05, V06, ORANGE - YR04
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
 
 



No comments: