Sunday, July 5, 2020

Jaded Blossom July Challenge - Color - Red, White & Blue!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Color Challenge- Red, White & Blue
 
For today's challenge I made a US Postal themed card!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the Kawaii Mail for the images, the Funny Mail 3 for the sentiment, the Rectangle Dies 1 with the Rectangle Dies 2 for the layouts and the Postage Dies for the postage stamp.
Hope you like my Card for this Challenge....
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:

 
Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it.
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by 02/01/2020 11:59 pm PST
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at 
Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!! :)
 
 


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Such a cute card and awesome coloring of course !!! ♥