Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Sending You Some Birthday Fishes!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
For today I am playing along in the CC Designs Challenge and
 My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge
 
 
 
 
It was fun to combine two challenges together and I think it came out pretty COOL!!! ;) 
I used C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps the Splashies Digital Stamp for the ADORABLE images and from Jaded Blossom I used Stylized Rectangle Dies for the bottom layers, the
 Tropical Dies and Border Dies 2 for the shapes to make my waves and bottom, the 
Flower Dies with theTropical Flower Dies for the greenery, the Flag Dies 2 for the banner and the Happy Summer for the sentiment. I used Nuvo Crystal Glaze
 Hope you like my card for todays Challenges!!! :)
 
 
Copic for this set - YELLOW - YR20, YR21, YR24, YR27, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, HAIR - E71, E74, E77, E79, GRAY - C2, C4, C5,  RED - R24, R27, R29, BLUE - BG01, BG02, GREEN - YG17, YG25
 
 
 
Distress Ink - Faded Jeans, Peacock Feathers, Broken China, Salty Ocean, Gathered Twigs
 
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!