Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Jaded Blossom June Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
Welcome to our second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!   
Today we are sharing projects made with One NEW Stencil!!!
 
For today I made some fun tags with the cuties little cooties LOL 
I used Jaded Blossom the new Germ Stencil for the backgrounds, the new Cooties! for the fun images, the new Watch out for Cooties! for the sentiments, the Treat Tag Die for the base of my tags and the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the little banners.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)
 
   Supplies I Used for my Tags:
 
 
June 2020 Release will include: for $92.99
 
3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
- New Stencils 
1 - 4x4 Freebie Stamp
 
  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 12 am pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $99.99
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
 
 

2 comments: