Saturday, May 9, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 76 – Anything But a Card! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 
 I am entering a Challenge over at Lawn Fawn!!! 
 
  So for this Challenge I made a small tag with a FUN Pop up box...
Had a BLAST creating these with some ADORABLE little critters
I use Lawn Fawn the RAWRSOME for the images and sentiment, the
 scalloped box card pop-up for the base of my box, the mushroom border for the grass, the stitched garden border for the look rocks, the stitched tree borders for the trees, the
woodland critter huggers winter add-on for the presents, the flippin' awesome for the banner and the paper spring fling petite paper pack for the box. The Volcano is from Cricut the Create a critter cartridge.  For the Tag I used snow globe gift tag for the base...
I have the Copic colors I used down below.
Hope you like my fun Pop Up Box for today!!! :)


 

 
 Supplies I Used for my Pop up box:
 
Copic Colors I used on this set - YELLOW - Y23, YR21, YR24, YR27, PINK - RV34,
GREEN - G43, G46, G85, RED - R24, R27, BROWN - E41, E42, E43, E44, E70, E71, E74
DISTRESS OXIDE INKS - Mowed Lawn, Gathered Twigs, Fired Brick

 
 Thank you for stopping by
Hope you have an AWESOME Weekend!!! :)
 
 


2 comments:

Gab said...

Oh wow ,these are so cool!

Samantha Mann said...

wow! both projects are so wonderful! i LOVE the way you colored these images!! so cool!!! and the tag is DARLING!!!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics challenge! :)