Sunday, May 3, 2020

Jaded Blossom May Challenge - Flower Power




Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Flower Power

For today's Challenge I made a get well card to have on hand
I used Jaded Blossom the Flower Cluster for the BEAUTIFUL flowers, the Card Mat Dies
for the bottom layer, the Speedy Recovery for the sentiment.
 I added all the colors I used down below!!! :)
Hope you like my card and images for this Challenge....

Supplies I Used for my Gift Holder:
Jaded Blossom
 Flower Cluster
Card Mat Dies
Speedy Recovery
 

Copic Colors I used on this set - YELLOW - YR14, YR21, YR24, YR27, BLUE - BG11, BG53, BG57, PINK - R81, R83, R85, GREEN - YR03, YG13, YG17, YG61, YG63, YG67, YG93, YG95, PURPLE - BV02, V15, V17, B63, B66,

Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by 02/01/2020 11:59 pm PST
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at 
Jaded Blossom blog!!!

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!
 
 


1 comment:

Michelle said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS CINDY !!!!! We all want to color like you ....sigh hahaha