Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing March Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
March is here already?  How fast is the first quarter of the year flying by?
We have a super fun set for you this month with the release!!
Any Nascar or racing fans out there?  If so, this is for you!!
ME! ME! ME! hahaha :) 
 
Day one consists of our latest stamp, Michelle - I'll Never Tire of You, as well as 2 new dies, and cool stencil !! 
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
OMG I am so EXCITED with this Release and my Favorite racing is Formula 1 and the first race of the year is in 11 days!!! WHOO HOO We go every year to Montreal for the only race in Canada... That is in a few Months! So needless to say my projects for this Release will be base on some of my favorite drivers... Thanks again Ann for creating this AMAZING Release
 LOVE, LOVE,  LOVE IT!!!!
 
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Michelle-I'll Never Tire Of You for the Girl, the new
Awesome die for the sentiment cut, the new Techno Stencil for the background, the Star Card Mat Die for the stars and from Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 1 for the base.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Michelle-I'll Never Tire Of You
Awesome die
Techno StencilStar Card Mat Die
 
My card today I made her look like Toto Wolff's wife Susie Wolff
She was a test driver for the Williams in this photo!
  
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
 

No comments: