Friday, March 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom March Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week. But we still have one more set and the Free stamp set for today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
Birthday Balloon Tag (freebie)
 
Here is a gift card holder that I made for my Dad, his birthday was on Tuesday of this week!!! I used Jaded Blossom the new Fun Numbers for the 75, the new Birthday Balloon Tag (freebie) for the sentiment, the Cupcake Slider Die for the base and the big stars, the Birthday Dies for the small stars, the Word Bubble Dies for the bubble, the
Big Eye Faces for the cute face and from SVG Cutting Files I used Build a Cupcake for the cupcake on top of my gift card holder.
 Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for todays :)
 
  Supplies I Used for my Treat Holders:
Birthday Balloon Tag (freebie)
Big Eye Faces
 
Happy Birthday Dad!!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
 Release day for Peachy Keen at 1:00...
 
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later on today to see more
 AMAZING projects with this Release!!!!
 
 

1 comment:

Vonmariedesign said...

Soo very sweeet!!! Happy Birthday to your Dad!!