Friday, December 14, 2018

Peachy Keen December Stamp Release!!! :)

 
 
Hello Peachies!
We don't mean to be cheesy, but the December release from Peachy Keen Stamps is available now...and it's a gouda one! These sweet mice stamp and die sets have just about every occasion covered. We think this release is pretty grate, and we hope you do too
 
Are you ready for some cheesy card-making fun??  You'll want to visit the website and get your deal before the deals are gone!  The new release sale lasts just 8 days. Dec 15 to Dec 22.

We have 1.99 shipping in the USA only. I will also offer the previous October bundles at a discount as well... those can be found
here: https://www.peachykeenstamps.com/…/b-one-polar-bear-and-pe…/

I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PKS-004 GiGi and Fred Mice Stamp Set for all my SWEET mice and the sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 2
for the bottom layer, the Stitched Circle Dies for the circle cuts and the Banner Dies for the banner.

 
  for the ADORABLE snowman's and from Jaded Blossom I used Scallop Circle Dies
for one of the layers, the Winter Banner Dies for the snowflakes, the Sweet Treats for the To and From in the back and the Cottage Cutz - Nested Ornaments: Bulb for the tag base.
Hope you like ALL my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for My Card:
   Jaded Blossom  
 
 Here are both of the sets I used today!! :)
PKS-004 GiGi and Fred Mice Stamp Set
 
PKS-008 Build a Tailgating Snowman Stamp Set
 
Dec 2018 Bundle Stamps and Dies
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!! :)

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day #2 of out Sneak Peeks!!
 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Your Card and tags are ADORABLE!!! Super cute new release from PK!

Theresa