Saturday, December 15, 2018

Peachy Keen December Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
Hello Peachies!
We don't mean to be cheesy, but the December release from Peachy Keen Stamps is available now...and it's a gouda one! These sweet mice stamp and die sets have just about every occasion covered. We think this release is pretty grate, and we hope you do too
Are you ready for some cheesy card-making fun??  You'll want to visit the website and get your deal before the deals are gone!  The new release sale lasts just 8 days. Dec 15 to Dec 22.

We have 1.99 shipping in the USA only. I will also offer the previous October bundles at a discount as well... those can be found
here: https://www.peachykeenstamps.com/…/b-one-polar-bear-and-pe…/
 
 How STINKIN' ADORABLE are these little Mice and I love the color combo I used
 on the first two ;) These are shaker tags...
for the sentiments and the sweet little Mice, the PKSD-006 Rest and Recover & Skating Mice Die Set to cut them and from Jaded Blossom I used Winter Banner Dies for the snowflakes.
the tags are from Queen & Co.
 
  Supplies I Used for My Tags:
   Jaded Blossom  
 
Here is one more tag for today, this one is a Valentine's one!!! 
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PKS-005 Cheesy Valentine & St. Paddy's Stamp Set for the sweet little Mice, the PKSD-005 Cheesy Valentine & St. Paddy's Die Set to cut them and from Jaded Blossom I used Luggage Tag Dies for the base of my tag and the
 Valentine Dies for the hearts.
Hope you like ALL my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 
  Supplies I Used for My Tag:
    Jaded Blossom  
 
 
Dec 2018 Bundle Stamps and Dies
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!! :)
 
 


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Your tags are so stinking CUTE! I Love them.

Theresa