Thursday, July 5, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing July Stamp Release!!! Day # 2



 
Hi and welcome to our July Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for this month!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!


All Items are available in the store Friday! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
How SUPER CUTE is she.... I just loved coloring her and this new die set is so FUN!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Daneille-Be Happy Be Bright Be You for the sentiment and the girl, the new Heart Reverse for the heart banner and hearts and from
Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
  Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stamp AnnieThing!
Daneille-Be Happy Be Bright Be You
Heart Reverse
Jaded Blossom
Rectangle Dies 1
 
I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!
 

No comments: