Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing July Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
 
Hi and welcome to our July Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for this month!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
 
 

All Items are available in the store Friday! 
 

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 
OMG this Release is so ADORABLE!!! I had so much FUN creating these cards this week
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Rebecca-Go Where The Wind Takes You for the girl and the sentiment, the Wavy Circle Trio for one of the background paper and from
Jaded Blossom I used Flag Dies to add the sentiment on, the Scenic Dies for the trees,
the Stitched Square Dies for the layers and the Birthday Bandit for the cute little
raccoon. Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
  Supplies I Used for my Card:
Rebecca-Go Where The Wind Takes You
I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh,wow! She's beautiful!!! Love your card!!!

Theresa