Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Jaded Blossom January Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
Welcome to our second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with One NEW Stamp set
 
We have a SWEET set to share today, SUPER FUN to color!!!! <3
I made a shaker card for my first project, Love the way it came out!!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Date Night for all the images and the sentiment, the
 Banner Dies for the hearts and the Heart Dies 2 for the Big heart.
 


Inside of my card!!! :)

  Supplies I Used for my Card:  

Ok here is my second project for today, it is a treat box!!!

I used Jaded Blossom the new Date Night for the sentiment and images, the new
Pillow Box Dies for the base of my box, the Banner Dies for my hearts, the Flag Dies 
for the banner and the Heart Dies 1 for the Big heart.
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:  
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $115.99
January 2018 Release will include:
5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp
  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $122.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)

 

7 comments:

Migdalia said...

OMG! Tons of Cuteness!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Beckie Williams said...

Oh how cute!! I love the card so pretty!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute-LOVE the shaker!

Unknown said...

Wow! So cute!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are both adorable! I love the red foil for the hearts!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your Shaker card is adorable and I love the pillow box too! Fab designs!

Theresa

Michelle said...

these are soooooooooooooooo cute i LOVE the shaker card !!!