Sunday, January 7, 2018

Jaded Blossom January Challenge - Hearts

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
December Challenge - Hearts
 
Another great Challenge to play along. For my project I made a Treat box for Valentines day using one of my favorite little critter that Jaded blossom has!!!! <3
I used Jaded Blossom the Treat Tag Die for the base of my tab, the Flag Dies for the flag to add my sentiment from the set Eager Beaver and I also used the beaver on that set, the
 Banner Dies for the heart banners, the Valentine Dies for the little heart in his hands, the
Gable Box Die for the base of my box.
 Hope you like my project for todays AWESOME Challenge!!! :)
 



Supplies I Used for my Tags:
 
Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday
 before the next challenge. The previous challenges
winner will be posted along with the new challenge.
  Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 

 

You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
 
 


5 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so incredibly ca-ute!!!

Beckie Williams said...

Your beaver is darling!!

Scrapper69 said...

Now that is just so darn CA-UTE!! Love it!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

Such a great little Valentine treat. What a lucky beaver!

Migdalia said...

Love the adorable critter! Fun treat!!