Thursday, December 14, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing Challenge!!! Sparkle and Shine


 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 It's my day to post over at Stamp Anniething!!! and It's Challenge week :)

How to Play Along:
- Create a new project and add some "sparkle" 
-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by January 5, 2018
-Only one entry 
-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

 
Here is my card I made for this FUN Challenge!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! I used Lorraine - Ugly Sweater for the girl and from
 Jaded Blossom I used Christmas Banner Dies for the Christmas light banner, the
Winter Banner Dies for the snowflakes and the Paper - Recollections (Christmas)
Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 

 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Paper - Recollections (Christmas)
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
 
This is my last post before the Holidays so

Merry Christmas!!!!
 
  Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That is soooo CUTE Cindy! LOVE the Ugly Sweater! Have a very Merry Christmas! HUGS!

Theresa

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!

Francisca said...

Wow super card !

Francisca