Thursday, December 28, 2017

A Winter Hello!!! Stamp AnnieThing :)

 
 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! Ok here is my first card with the no line technique...
I will definitely try this technique again!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Audrina (skating by) for the girl and from Jaded Blossom 
I used Winter Banner Dies for the snowflakes, the Rectangle Dies 1 with the
 the Cardinal Kisses for the sentiment!!! :)
Rectangle Dies 2 for the layers and the Tropical Dies for the look of snow,
 Hope you like my project for today!!!
 
  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)

Happy Holidays!!!
 
 


1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

I love the natural look you gave her. Awesome job!!