Friday, September 8, 2017

Stamp Anniething's September Release!!!! Day # 3

 

 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's September Release!

 
Abigail is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Happy Happy BIRTHDAY To Tiffany!!! <3
It is my sweet daughter Tiffany's birthday today... WOW She is 19
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Abigail for the sweet girl and sentiment and from
 Jaded Blossom I used Card Layer Dies 1 for the banner, the Rectangle Dies 1 
for the bottom layer, the Gift Card Die for the inside to add a gift card too and both of these set Picture This 2 and Party Pants for the sentiment inside my card!!!
and the movie cuts are from SVG Cutting Files Movie Night
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 




Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Thank you for joining us, we hope you enjoyed our projects for this release!
 Have a great day!

No comments: