Friday, September 15, 2017

Jaded Blossom September Stamp Release!!! Day # 5 :)

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our September Freebie to share with you today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 
Monday



 
September Freebie
 
For today I made two projects, my first one it is a card!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new September Freebie for the sentiment, the new Fall Origami
for the images and the new Fall Banner Dies for the leaves and the Stitched Square Dies
for the layer.
 
  Supplies I Used for my Card:
September Freebie
 
Here is my second project, it is a fun treat box!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Fall Origami for the hat and pumpkin, the new
 Purrfect Halloween for the dog, the Scallop Caddy Die for the box and the
 Halloween Labels for the sentiment.
Hope you like my sneaks for today!!!!! :)
 

  Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
 
Thanks for stopping by
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later today to see more AWESOME projects with this Release
 
 


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love these! Great job!