Friday, July 7, 2017

Stamp Anniething's July Release!!!! Day # 3

 

 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's July Release!
Get your summer party hats on, this release is all about "chillin' and relaxing

 
 
Violet is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Last day of sneaks!!! GREAT Job Ann with this AMAZING Release as always
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Violet for the girl and for Jaded Blossom I used
Rectangle Dies 2 for the layer, the Birthday Dies for the confetti,
the Love Donuts for the sentiment.
Hope you like all my sneak peek for today!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
I hope you enjoyed our July release!
 Have a great Weekend!!!!
 
 Jaded Blossom Blog Hop is just one down!!!! :)
 

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Super sweet my friend!