Thursday, July 27, 2017

Happy Birthday To You!!!! Stamp AnnieThing :)

  
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! 
 I made a birthday theme card to have on hand... I always seem to run out of them!!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the set Lorelei Its Your Day for the girl, the
Vanessa Cheese (for the flowers) and from Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer, the Banner Dies for the banners, the Birthday Dies for the gift, the
Mini Tag Dies 2 for the banner that has my sentiment from the set Music to my Ears, the
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
Vanessa Cheese (for the flowers)
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)
 

2 comments:

R's Rue said...

Great.

Beckie Williams said...

This turned out so incredible!! Great Job!!