Monday, June 26, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing Challenge Week #18 Theme - Summertime!!!! :)



Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! It is Challenge week :)

Week 18 Theme Week -  Summertime 

I used Stamp AnnieThing! Lorraine - Sunshine for the sweet girl and from Jaded Blossom 
I used Flag Dies with the Flag Dies 2 for the banner, the Card Mat Dies for the bottom layer,
the Stitched Oval Dies for the oval layer, the Tropical Dies for the look of sand, the 
Happy Summer for the sentiment. 
Hope you like all my card for today!!! :)

  Supplies I Used for my Card:
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is by midnight PST midnight PST June 9th
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)


2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

Adorable!! You did a fabulous job with her!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!