Saturday, June 24, 2017

Peachy Keen Stamp June Release Day #2

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
The new June Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s release is full of animals to make all of your cards, scrapbook pages, and home decor projects sweet enough to write home to Ma about. From cows to cats, we’ve got all your cute barnyard critters covered.
Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month!
We have 15% off our New Release!
Free stamp with order of “physical” stamps over $20.
.99 cent shipping to USA!
Today is all about the add on sets!!! I have 4 cards... my first card is so SWEET!!! <3
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PK-2006 Love Moo Cows for the cows and from
Jaded Blossom I used Spring Dies for the grass, the Scallop Square Dies with the
Stitched Square Dies for the layers.



 Supplies I Used for my Card: 


Here is my second one it is using the same thing as the first one but just the sweet animals are different. I used Peachy Keen Stamps  the new PK-2002 Love Ewe Lambs for the seeps and from Jaded Blossom I used Spring Dies for the grass, the
Scallop Square Dies with the Stitched Square Dies for the layers.



 Supplies I Used for my Card: 

I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PK-2003 Peachkin Dolls for the kids, the
for the sentiment and from Jaded Blossom Rectangle Dies 2 for the bottom layer, the 
Flag Dies with the Flag Dies 2 for the banner, the Spring Dies for the grass.



Supplies I Used for my Card: 

I used Peachy Keen Stamps PKSC-35 June 2017 for the sentiment, the 
PP-21 Piggy Corn Peachy Pieces for the svg cut, the PK-1904 On the Farm 1" Face Set for the sweet face and from Jaded Blossom I used Banner Dies for the hearts and the 
Rectangle Dies 1 for the layer.
Hope you like all my sneak peeks for this release!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card: 


STAMP CLUB OF THE MONTH SET!!!

For more information about all the new sets visit Peachy Keen site at:
 https://www.peachykeenstamps.com/

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!! :)



No comments: