Thursday, May 25, 2017

Peachy Keen Stamps May Release add on sets!!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
If you didn't hear Peachy Keen Stamp has BIG NEWS!!!!!
They will be BRINGING BACK STAMP CLUB of the MONTH with a few Add on set that will coordinate with the stamp of the month.

Today is all about the add on sets... they are so SUPER FUN!!!
 So for my first project I made a cute treat box using 3 new sets :)
for the face, the PKB-01 Cheese Slice Background for the cheese, the
PK-Basics-02 Pretty Sentiments for the sentiment and from Jaded Blossom
I used the Birthday Dies for the birthday hat, the Flag Dies 2 for the banner and from
SVG Cutting Files I used Standard Gable Box for the base of the box and the
Chibi Kids as Farm Animals for the sweet mouse/cat hahaha



 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box: 
SVG Cutting Files 
Standard Gable Box
Chibi Kids as Farm Animals

Ok here is some sweet tags using the new Faces!!! LOVE THEM <3
with the PK-1903 Kitty 1 1-8th Inch Face Set for all the faces, the
 PK-Basics-02 Pretty Sentiments for the sentiment and from Jaded Blossom
I used Scallop Slider & Topper Die for the base of my tags and from SVG Cutting Files 
I used Bonnet Kitties for the CUTE cats.
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)




 Supplies I Used for my Tags: 
PK-1903 Kitty 1 1-8th Inch Face Set
PK-Basics-02 Pretty Sentiments
Jaded Blossom
Scallop Slider & Topper Die
SVG Cutting Files 
Bonnet Kitties

For more information about all the new sets visit Peachy Keen site at:
 https://www.peachykeenstamps.com/

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!! :)
 

3 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

These turned out just so super cute. You did such a fabulous job!!

Migdalia said...

They are all ADORABLE!

Kathy Jakopovich said...

SERIOUSLY!! MIND Blown!!! You make the most adorable cards and tags ever! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM ALL!!! Thank you so much for helping us spread the word! Lots of Love,
Kathy