Monday, May 29, 2017

Challenge Week 17 Theme - Birthday!!!! Stamp AnnieThing :)

 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! It is Challenge week :)
 
 
It was my hubby's birthday on the 24th so this was his card!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the set Chloe and Sam - Love You for the sweet couple and from
 Jaded Blossom I used Heart Dies 2 for the bigger heart and the Birthday Dies for the small hearts, the Tropical Dies for the border for the look of dirt, the Banner Dies for the banner and the So Many Birthdays 3 for the sentiment.
Hope you like all my card for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is by midnight PST midnight PST June 9th
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 



1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

Cindy this is just so super cute!! You did a wonderful job!!