Friday, April 28, 2017

Peachy Keen April Digital Release!!!! :)

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today I am sharing a few cards I made using Peachy Keen Stamps new
On The Pond digital stamp sets! 
These new digital stamps are just TOO CUTE and are being Released Today!
 
For todays sneaks I made 3 cards using these sweet new digital stamps.
Kathy from Peachy keen created some sweet new images that will just make you smile... They are so ADORABLE!!! She has them in SVG form too....
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new On the Pond - Digital Stamps for the cute little ducks and the sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used the Banner Dies for the banner, the Flag Dies 2 for the flag to add the sentiment on, the Fancy Topper Die for the back layer and the Spring Dies for the grass.
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card: 

 
Here is my second card
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new On the Pond - Digital Stamps for the sentiment and the images and from Jaded Blossom I used  Spring Dies 2 for the butterfly's and clouds, the
 Stitched Square Dies with the Scallop Square Dies for the base layers.



 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 
 Ok I had so much fun!!! Here is my last card for today :)
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new On the Pond - Digital Stamps for the sentiment and the cute images and from Jaded Blossom I used the  Banner Dies for the star banner and stars, the Rectangle Dies 1 for the base... Hope you like my sneaks with these new Digital stamps.
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 
Make sure you go to Peachy Keen Stamps to see this RELEASE!!! 12:00 CST
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)