Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Happy Birthday!!!! SVG Cutting Files post :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! I made this fun 3D card for a birthday that is coming up this weekend. I used SVG Cutting Files the Sliding Pop Up Rectangle Card for the base,
 the Kawaii Nerdy Birthday Candles for the fun numbers, the Build a Cupcake for the
cupcake and from Jaded Blossom I used Banner Dies for the new banners, the Word Dies for the Happy Birthday and the  Flag Dies for the banner that I added the birthday on.
Hope you like my project for today!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

FANTASTIC Birthday card! LOVE the design...

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!