Friday, January 20, 2017

Jaded Blossom January Stamp Release!!! Day # 5 :)

 
 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our January Freebie to share with you today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 


 
Heart Wreath (Freebie)
 
I had so much fun with all of the Release as always!!! Today I made a tag using the new Image, I just LOVE how ADORABLE it is!!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new  Sweeter than Candy for the image and sentiment, the
Luggage Tag Dies for the tag and the Scallop Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer.
Hope you like my project for today!!!! :)

 
  Supplies I Used for my Tag:
 
Thanks for stopping by
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later today to see more AWESOME projects with this Release.
 
 


No comments: