Saturday, January 7, 2017

Happy Spring!!! Peachy Keen :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
I made a spring card, Yes I know I am a bit early!!! I didn't get time to make a project with one of the newest sets from Peachy Keen because of the Holidays. They are BEAUTIFUL :)
 
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PK-1705 Fashionista II Face Assortment for the face and from SVG Cutting Files I used Puddle Jump Girl for the cut and from
Jaded Blossom I used Spring Dies 2 with the Birthday Dies for the clouds, the  
Stitched Circle Dies for the bottom layer and the Spring Panels for the sentiment.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 
 
 
 
NEW YEARS SALE
Spend 10.00 to 49.99 SAVE 30%
Spend 50.00 to 99.99 SAVE 40%
Spend 100.00 or more and SAVE 50%
 
Discounts are automatic and go according to the retail prices of the items in your cart.
Random winners from THIS SALE will be chosen to win:
 
(ONE) $50.00 gift code to this website
(ONE) $35.00 gift code to this website
(ONE) $25.00 gift code to this website
 
SALE ENDS on 1-8-17 at MIDNIGHT (CST)
WINNERS will be notified by email and posted on this page on Monday 9, January. 
 
99 cent shipping in the USA throughout January.
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
 


No comments: