Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Stamp Anniething's July Stamp Releases!!!! :)

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of  Stamp Anniething's July release!  
I love the carefree days of Summer and hope you find this release to reflect on that.

 
Meet totally rad and gnarly Tony!
Tony will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show 
 you this week!!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Here is the project I made with the new stamp!
OMG the new boy is so STINKIN' CUTE!!! I just LOVE him....
AWESOME release as always Ann... :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Tony! for the cool boy and from Jaded Blossom I used the new RECTANGLE DIES 1 with the RECTANGLE DIES 2 for the layers on my card, the
Star Dies for the stars, the Label Dies to add a sentiment from the set Happy Summer and the Halloween Luggage Tag for the skeleton on the skateboard.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Thank you for joining us for our July Release
 and have a great day!