Monday, July 25, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing July Challenge!!!! Day # 1 :)

 
 
It's time for another Theme Week!
Time for a smile.. its all about RAINBOWS... Simply use rainbow
colors and themes!
We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK and it's quite easy to do so!  Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)! You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.  A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here we go for July's Theme Week!
Make ANY project using rainbows (papers, colors,, patterns, etc!)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Here is what I made for today!
I love rainbows so this was a FUN challenge
I used Stamp AnnieThing! Liberty - For a SUPER Girl! for the girl and from
 SVG Cutting Files I used Camper Trailer Scene Card for my card base, the Let it Rain for
 the rainbow and from Jaded Blossom I used Sweet Travels for the sentiment.
Hope you like my card for this challenge!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Stamp AnnieThing 
all week long!!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is by midnight PST midnight PST Aug 5th
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 

1 comment:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

This is super sweet, Cindy!!! Love the rainbow!