Friday, June 3, 2016

Stamp Anniething's May Stamp Release Day # 3!!! :)

 

 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's June release!  
I love animals and my furbabies.... so this release is homage to PETS!

 
Here is Trudy and her very tweet friend!
Trudy will be available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
PROJECT DETAILS HERE
***********************************
 
I had so much fun with this release, I just LOVE them all!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Trudy for the girl and from SVG Cutting Files I used
Card Sketch 24 for the card base and from Jaded Blossom I used Valentine Dies for the hearts,
the Birdie Bites for the cage and the feather and the Birds of a Feather for the sentiment.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Thank you for joining us for our June Release
 and have a great day and weekend!!! :)
 
 

No comments: