Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Stamp Anniething's May Stamp Release Day # 1!!! :)

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's June release!  
I love animals and my furbabies.... so this release is homage to PETS!

 
Remember Brittney? She's back with her feline companion!
Brittney will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
PROJECT DETAILS HERE
***********************************
I just LOVE this stamp, she is so ADORABLE!!!! She reminds me of my daughter Tiffany and I colored the cat like my moms cat.
I use Stamp AnnieThing! the new Brittney for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used
Fancy Topper Die for the bottom layer, the Mini Tag Dies for the tag to add a sentiment from the set Dog-Gone Awesome and the Card Mat Dies for the card layer.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
This stamp will be available in the STORE Friday!
 
Thank you for joining us for our May Release
 and have a great day!