Sunday, November 15, 2015

SVG Cutting Files Challenge - Thanksgiving Challenge

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge Nov - Thanksgiving Challenge
 
 
For today I made a card using the same Turkey as the banner for our Challenge. It is so CUTE!!!
For my card I used SVG Cutting Files the Chibi Turkey Pilgrim for my turkey, the
Fancy Label Card Base for the card base and from Jaded Blossom I used the Fall Dies for the leaves and the Harvest Signs for the sentiment.
Hope you like my card for today!! :)
 



Supplies I Used for my Card:





We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Thanksgiving!!!
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files blog!!! I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. Deadline for this challenge is Dec 14th...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)