Monday, March 30, 2015

Love Builds The Warmest Nests!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething's!!! Spring is here and I can't wait till all the snow is gone, so for today's post I made a spring card with the sweet set called Rare Bird for the birds and the sentiment from Stamp AnnieThing! and from SVG Cutting Files I used the
Side Cut Card - Zig Zag for my card,the Simple Birdhouse for the cut of the house. From Jaded Blossom I used the Spring Dies 2 for the clouds. The background paper
 is DCWV chickadee Stack 6 x 12!!! All the Copic Markers I used on my images today are down below.  Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 



 Here are all the Copic Markers I used on my images today!!! :)
 I scribbled on to a acrylic block using the dark marker BG09, and then picked up a bit of the dark ink using a lighter marker BG23. You will get a great mix of the two and it is nice when you don't have in between colors!!! you will not ruin your markers using this technique. Just make sure to scribble a little bit on the side to take any of the dark ink off!!!
Supplies I Used for my Card:
Paper - DCWV chickadee Stack 6 x 12

 
The New Release is starting on Wednesday and you don't want to miss it... They are so ADORABLE!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


6 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Such a sweet card! The coloring of your birds is gorgeous!!!

Melissa said...

Very pretty! The birds look great-

Cathryn said...

Oh Cindy what a great scene! I'm waiting for snow to disappear too! Here's Hoping!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Beckie Williams said...

Your birds are just fabulous! The whole card is wonderful.

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ simply sweet and seriously STUNNING! AWESOME scene and your coloring is AMAZING!!! BEATUIFULLY done!