Friday, March 27, 2015

A Special Treat From the Easter Bunny!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom.
For todays post I made a cute Easter set to gift to one of my friends little one!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the Easter Treats 2 for the sentiments, the Treat Tag Die for one of the flower layer, the Candy Caddy for the base of my treat box, the Spring Dies for the grass and the smaller flowers, the Spring Dies 2 for the butterflies and clouds. From SVG Cutting Files I used the
Bonnet Bunnies for the cute bunnies and the Fancy Label Card Base for the card base. Oh and I always make another layer to my cards just by cutting the layer provided smaller.
Hope you like my projects for today!!! :)
 






 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder and Card:
There is still some time to play along with this March Month Challenge over
 at Jaded Blossom
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
 


5 comments:

jessica said...

This is so adorable Cindy! What a fun Easter Treat!

Melissa said...

Total Cuteness! Great details on your Easter treat and card :)

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!

Cathryn said...

Oh my goodness are those bunnies adorable! Great creations Cindy!!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ oh my these are just ADORABLE!! I know whomever gets these will just ADORE them!!!